I always enjoy sharing some of the new online resources in the political law world. (Apologies to those I missed.)
- Covington’s latest Political Law Update is online now;
- Political GPS: Womble Carlyle Political Law has a recent update here;
- Wiley Rein’s September 2009 edition of Election Law News is available online.
Look who’s on Twitter! Some are quite new to the service and are just getting warmed up, which is understandable.
- Bradley A. Smith is @CommishSmith;
- Robert Lenhard is @rlenhard;
- Perkins Coie’s Marc Elias is @marceelias;
- Patton Boggs’ William McGinley is @expressadvocacy;
- Electionlawblog’s Rick Hasen is @RickHasen;
- The Center for Competitive Politics is @campaignfreedom; and
- Ellen Miller is @EllnMllr.
There are a lot of people to follow on Twitter, including pundits, journalists, TV personalities, officeholders, news organizations, and just about every company, product, and government agency has someone tweeting away. Did I mention that I’m @ericsbrown and I automatically follow everyone who follows me?